At 4pm this afternoon, the Government will advise us whether they will lower our Alert Level status from 4 to 3.
Although there are equally valid arguments on either side, it is likely to mean much of the same for most of us at least for the next few weeks.
This being the case, how do we retain our focus when things are more or less in limbo?
We suggest you consider the following:
- Focus on your purpose, i.e. why your company exists so you know what you are trying to achieve.
- Communicate with your team to ensure they too are clear about their role and how they can best support the business.
- Engage with your customers to ask them if there’s anything else you can do to help them even if it isn’t chargeable.
- Scrutinise your plans, e.g. make sure your priorities are still appropriate and if not, change them.
- Talk to your stakeholders so they know what you’re thinking and when you intend to do things.
- Dig deep yourself because as you know, it’s up to you to navigate your way through the crisis.
©1995-Present day. All rights reserved – Steel Performance Solutions